CSS Education Industry Services
From K-12 to Community Colleges and 4-Year Universities – Improving service, culture, and retention
CSS Service Excellence training helps staff be more comfortable and confident in interacting with customers and better positioned to improve rapport and relationships.
We then devise a Targeted Retention Plan for just those students. The Plan is a combination of personalized messaging and personal contacts with the at-risk students.
This is one of the most efficient ways to identify students at-risk of not returning for the next semester and enabling your proactive retention efforts.
Our combination of management and staff interviews, analysis of databases/systems, and evaluation of retention performance over time enables us to quickly evaluate current performance and map out a detailed plan for improving student retention and success.
Creating a culture of customer service, student success, and retention.
The CSS Consultative Mystery Shopping Program uses a combination of subjective tools and objective evaluation forms to assess the customer experience relating to staff attitudes, service delivery processes, and the facility layout and signage.
- Expansions of key points in training (e.g., how to take control of an irate customer situation)
- Stories/illustrations of service situations for staff to evaluate
- Skills tests for supervisors to apply to staff to ensure their knowledge
- Role-playing to reinforce techniques
- Facilitation guidelines for supervisors to use in getting staff to share issues and success stories.
We link specific responses to individual students in our surveys, thereby allowing you to customize relationship development efforts and retention-driving actions to the individual student.