Manage the Crowd – Learning how to serve, retain, and develop large account bases.
THE GOALTHE MODELTHE CONTENT
Get staff motivated and educated on how to systematically develop relationships with and retain clients.
Train your account representatives on true customer relationship management – where they systematically develop relationships with their client base over time in this retention-driving workshop.
Sales/Service representatives are exposed to CSS’ Client Relationship Development (CRD) methodology in this relationship-building process workshop, where staff develop Touch Point plans based on key data needs such as Client Retention Drivers.
The training also addresses how to effectively cross-sell and up-sell customers once strong relationships have been developed. Staff receive an understanding of the CRD model which offers client retention and growth strategies and tactics in a comprehensive and systematic way.
CSS uses a workshop format and incorporates Touch Point planning and methods of categorizing/prioritizing the account base.
- Review of financial/business impact of customer service and service recovery.
- Discussion of primary drivers of client satisfaction.
- Practices for managing customer expectations.
- Review of key phrases to avoid and adopt.
- Use of proven CSS service interaction techniques.
- Review/definition of Client Retention Drivers.
- Account representative relationship-building process training, reinforcement of expectations for and roles of representatives.
- Review of CSS’ proprietary CRD methodology.