Quickly find out how to get everyone on the same page, in the same direction.
Our customer service consulting firm uses its proprietary CSS Service Culture Model to conduct a Fast-Track Culture Assessment.
This ensures that you have the key components of a service culture well in place, identifies strengths and gaps in performance or services, and allows us to create a detailed plan for getting everyone in the organization on the same page.
Through this customer service consulting, we work to understand the organizational culture, structures, incentive systems, communications, and training. We review the facility layout and signage and review pertinent materials provided.
Noted below are examples of some of what we do as a part of this customer service assessment:
- Comparative Culture Assessment. CSS interviews management and staff at all levels and across multiple divisions to gauge service mindset for comparison horizontally and vertically in the organization.
- Evaluation of Corporate and Individual Goals and Incentives. CSS reviews the extent to which your organizational structure, incentive/reward systems, and accountability methods are designed to drive behaviors that promote high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Service and Communications Process Review. CSS assesses major internal communications and service processes to identify areas for improving the effectiveness of operations.
- Performance Metrics Evaluation. CSS assesses customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction, and process measures used to gauge service performance.
- A comprehensive evaluation of your organization – quickly!
- A targeted list of areas needing to be addressed.
- A clear understanding of what is aligned and what is not aligned – what’s keeping your organization from synergies, cooperation, and success.
- A specific action plan on what to do to make sure the whole organization works together on a common purpose toward a common vision.
- In the end, you receive an overall assessment of your service effectiveness, barriers to successes, best practices, and specific actions to get everyone on the same page, going in the same direction.